Family Petitions & Fiancé(e) Visas


Family Petitions & Fiancé(e) Visas

A U.S citizen or U.S. permanent resident (green card holder) can sponsor some family members to live and work in the United States. The process starts with a family petition for an immigrant visa on behalf of their family member. U.S. citizens can request an immigrant visa for:

  • Spouse
  • Children
  • Parents
  • Siblings

If you are a U.S. citizen, your immediate family members (spouses and children under 21 years of age) can be issued an immigrant visa as soon as the visa application process is completed. A green card holder can petition for a visa on behalf of their spouse and any unmarried children. Visas are generally issued according to annual quotas, the beneficiary’s home country, and the particular family relationship.

The U.S. immigration process is not simple.  It may take a few years to complete it depending on the visa category that you fall into. We understand how important it is to bring your loved ones to the United States as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is our job and honor to help families bring their loved ones to the United States.

If you have questions about how you can bring your relatives to the United States, contact our office today for an initial consultation at (407) 818-1244 or click here