Peticion de Familia


Green cards are issued to family members of a U.S citizen or Green Card holders. The process starts when the U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident sponsors eligible family members for a an immigrant visa.  U.S. citizens can request an immigrant visa for their spouse, children, parents, and siblings. Green Card holder can sponsor their spouse and any unmarried children.

If you are a U.S. citizen, your spouse and children under 21 years of age can be issued an immigrant visa as soon as the Family Petition (Form I-130) is approved.  This means that your spouse and children who are under 21 years of age do not have to wait for the backlogs. If you are green card holder, visas are issued according to annual quotas, the relative’s home country and the particular family relationship.  

An immigration attorney can help you unite with your family members in the United States.

You can view processing times for Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative  by clicking here.

The U.S. immigration process is not simple.  Depending on the family based Green Card category that you or your family member falls into, the process can take years.  We recommend speaking to an immigration attorney that can guide you through the immigration process so you can sponsor your family quickly and without issues.  

At Terra Immigration, we honor our commitment to you and your family.  We help you sponsor family members for a Green Card and join you in the U.S. without issues or delays.   

If you have questions about how to qualify, contact our office today. You will speak with an experienced immigration lawyer that can help you.  We speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.  Call (407) 818-1244 or click here